Welcome to Career Services
A PNCA education gives students a running start as working artists, designers, graduate students, and creative professionals. In addition to the professional practices and portfolio building that are essential to the BFA experience, the Career Services office connects students to opportunities, research tools, workshops, and counseling.
PNCA’s Career Services office helps students develop expertise in a wide variety of topics including:
- How to identify, plan for, research, and successfully apply to internships, jobs, grants, residencies, exhibitions, and more
- Resume and portfolio preparation
- Managing the business side of artwork
- The why, when, and how of graduate school
- Career planning and development
- Documenting artwork
- Part-time job search strategies
Students are encouraged to attend workshops, research with the online resources provided here and on Homeroom, and to speak about personalized issues with the Career Services Coordinator or a Peer Advisor.
Call or Email