Short-Term Summer Housing
Stay in the Pearl at ArtHouse
Are you looking for a furnished apartment to occupy for one week or more this summer? We offer rentals to individuals and groups both large and small. ArtHouse might just be your perfect home away from home.
Located in Portland’s Pearl District, ArtHouse apartments are new, light-filled spaces that face the park and the city. The Portland Streetcar, rail lines, and bus routes are within blocks of ArtHouse, as are a variety of entertainment and dining options.
Weekly Rental Charges
Private room with shared kitchen/living area starting at $1,100/month
Screening fee: $20 per person
Group Rental Rate
Contact us to discuss your group of 10 or more. We can negotiate lower rates for groups if space is available.
Included in the rental charge
- Each two or three-bedroom unit has two bathrooms and is furnished with bed (3-4), desk and chair (3-4), couch, coffee table, dining table and chairs, and butterfly chair.
- Appliances: full-size refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, dishwasher, and washer/dryer
- Complimentary fiber optic Ethernet connection with dedicated wireless routers in each unit
- Secure building entry system
- On site management and support staff
- Rain garden and surrounding leisure deck
- Secured bicycle parking
- Glyph Café and Arts Space on the ground floor
In and around the Pearl
- Over 20 art galleries and abundant shopping and dining options
- Major bus lines, the Portland Streetcar, and the MAX Light Rail
- Union Station with Amtrak, Greyhound, and Bolt Bus service
- City car share program
- Walk Score of 98 (Walker’s Paradise) and Bike Score of 97 (Biker’s Paradise)
- Ranked #22 of 280 Portland attractions by TripAdvisor
What you may plan to bring
- Cookware, dishes, utensils
Contact us for more details