Gina Morris firstname.lastname@example.orgDownloads
Welcome to BridgeLab!
We are here to INPIRE, EDUCATE, + ADVISE as you bridge the gap between college + your professional career.
What we do:
BridgeLab Workshops, Lunch Lessons, Subrosa Salons (new!) + special events like our Fireside Forum center on learning essential business basics to help you build a sustainable career as a creative professional, as well as sharing success stories from local working artists. We'll cover topics such as:
- How to price your work
- Understanding contracts + protecting your work
- Promoting your work authentically (+ effectively)
- Building a strong online presence
- Taxes for Artists
We also offer one-on-one advising appointments to help you focus your vision, get resources, and build your own network.
Meet Gina, she runs BridgeLab (along with being a professional working artist and entrepreneur in PDX). Email her at email@example.com to set a time for a chat!
Get wise: once monthly e-newsletter
Psst… did you know that now you are a part of the BridgeLab family for life? Our events and resources are always FREE for PNCA students, alums, faculty and staff to help you develop and succeed throughout your life of creative practice.
Creative Professional Resources
- Maker's Nation
- We Make PDX
- American Institute of Graphic Arts Portland (AIGA)
- Portland Made
- Jackie B. Peterson - Advisor for Creative Solopreneurs
- Bonnie Kahn - Fine Artist Business Consultant
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network
- Work Made For Hire
- Oregon Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- CAA Fair Use Code of Best Practices
- Create Legal
- The Artists JD - Law for Creatives
- NOLO - Law for ALL
- Stahle Law
- Law for Creatives
Selling Work Online
- The Abundant Artist
- Squarespace - 50% OFF first year for students!
- Laura C. George - Business & Marketing for Artists
- Saatchi Art
- Online Arts Rights
Creative Small Business
- Small Business Body Guard
- Project Eve
- Underground Arts Initiative
- Maria Brophy - Art Business Consultant
May 13 2015, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Running a Solo Creative Business
Learn what it takes to be a creative entrepreneur with Jackie Peterson, Solo-preneur, strategic advisor with the Small Business Development Center, keynote speaker, and succsessful author of ‘Better, Smarter, Richer: 7 Business Principles for Solo and Creative Entrepreneurs’.
Arlene and Harold Schnitzer Center for Art and Design , BridgeLab, 511 NW Broadway, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Location and Hours
PNCA Main Campus
511 NW Broadway