Gina Morris firstname.lastname@example.orgDownloads
BridgeLab is PNCA's new entrepreneurial resource and development program for creative people. We offer right-brain thinkers like you education and support in business essentials from budgeting and contracts to marketing and taxes. With programs for students, alumni, and the greater community of artists, designers, and makers, we help you thrive as a creative professional at every stage in your career. For more information visit us on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
Bite-sized workshops in business basics to support your life of professional creative practice.
- LEARN relevant, essential entrepreneurial skills for a sustainable creative career.
One-on-One Advising for Students & Alums
Private, customized mentorship and advising meetings throughout your collegiate and professional careers.
- FOCUS your vision and goals as a creative professional.
- CONNECT to the right people and resources to build your own network.
- ACCELERATE your ideas, projects, or creative career pathways.
BridgeLab Fireside Forums
Share in the stories of successful creative entrepreneurs, alumni and special guests with brief and intimate interviews followed by an open conversation with our audience. Free and open to the public.
- NETWORK with working creative professionals, local entrepreneurs, and experts in a comfortable and stimulating space.
Creative Professional Resources
- We Make PDX
- Makers Nation
- American Institute of Graphic Arts Portland (AIGA)
- Portland Made
- Jackie B. Peterson - Advisor for Creative Solopreneurs
Selling Work Online
Creative Small Business
Aug 08 2014, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Visual Arts + Federal Law :: BridgeLab Lunch Lesson
Location and Hours
PNCA Main Campus
1241 NW Johnson St.