Learn, retain, show, and share with others
– Anthony Arias, F17 Team Jordan Kids
Embrace the adversity
– Yue Zhou, , F17 Team Jordan Kids
You can’t do the same thing and expect different results, learn something new each day
– Willie Carmichael, F17 Team Jordan Kids
Challenge = Growth Opportunity
– Shemek Feliga, F17 Team Under Armour
Always stay humble and kind
– Scott Taylor, F17 Team Under Armour
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
– Eunice Yee, F17 Team Under Armour
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded
– Zing Chuang, F17 Team Nike (quoted DE)
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity
– Ahmad Fielder, F17 Team Nike
Grow, learn, and never give up
– Jessica Caldwell, F17 Team The North Face
Design is thinking made visible
– Alex Mayhew, F17 Team The North Face
If you don’t believe in yourself, no one will do
– Federica Di Donato, F17 Team Puma
Be open to change, because you will
– Selma Tas, F17 Team Puma
Create what sets your heart on fire, and it will illuminate the path
– Ryan Curtis, F17 Team Cole Haan
Progress not perfection
– Alex Xu, F17 Team Cole Haan
You are not your talent. You could be as important as your job.
– Austin Chen, F17 Team Cole Haan
Recognize strengths and weaknesses early on; utilize and grow from them.
– Melvin Melchor, F17 Team Adidas
Becoming a better human being by challenging yourself and always giving your best while designing sneakers.
– Catalina Delgado, F17 Team Adidas
No one can teach you what you don’t want to learn
– Alex Chavez, F17 Team Adidas
All the confidence you need can come from just the right amount of humility and determination.
– Robbie Stinchcomb, F17 Team Vans
You are who you hang around
– Benjamin Su, F17 Team New Balance
If there is a problem, there is always a solution
– Joyce Parks, F17 Team New Balance
You control how much you give to something
– Cristian Mancilla, F17 Team New Balance
Applicants will choose from one of three areas of focus:
In groups of three, teams will develop a collection for a top footwear brand. Along the way teams will not only be mentored by instructors in the program, they will also be offered guidance representatives from these brands. The program culminates as teams present their collections to reps from the brands.
Open to applicants of various educational backgrounds. Thirty students will be admitted.