Application Deadlines for Fall 2018 Semester
The Post-Bacc Review Committee is beginning to review application materials. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling admissions basis while funds are available. Merit Scholarships are offered to all accepted applicants.
Applications are reviewed only after ALL required materials have been submitted.
How to Apply
Review the Post-Baccalaureate Residency Application Checklist below. This tells you what materials you will need to apply.
Submit your Application forms and materials, and pay the PNCA Post-Bacc Application Fee ($65) at the website PNCA.Slideroom.com.
- PNCA Post-Baccalaureate Residency Online Application Form at Slideroom.com
- Post-Baccalaureate Residency Application Fee ($65 US)
- Application Materials:
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Please use this statement to address the focus of your work and the direction you wish to pursue in the Post-Baccalaureate Residency.
- Discuss your reasons for applying to PNCA’s Post-Baccalaureate Residency and the artistic goals you wish to achieve during your time in the program.
- Be specific as to your focus of research and how you see this evolving or changing during your time in the Post-Baccalaureate Residency.
- Describe the pathway you envision for yourself as part of the program.
- Discuss the issues, concerns and influences in your work.
- Your portfolio is an extremely important part of your application and the opportunity to present your best and most recent work. The portfolio review is used to assess the artistic potential of the student.
- Include 15 to 20 examples of your recent work.
- If you are including video/audio, no more than six minutes of moving image or sound.
- Submit the transcript from the institution that granted your undergraduate degree. This can be a scan of a paper transcript or a digital file downloaded from your degree-granting school. If admitted to PNCA, your official transcript in its original sealed envelope will need to be submitted to PNCA before starting classes.
- For international applicants with transcripts/records in a language other than English, PNCA requires them to be evaluated and translated to English by World Educational Services (WES). Information about WES is available at http://www.wes.org. Please note: International students are not eligible to apply to this program, unless they are permanent residents of the United States.
Submit Application Materials and pay Application Fee at PNCA.Slideroom.com
If you need help with how to submit materials once you’re at the PNCA.Slideroom.com website, you can find an FAQ and searchable help.
If you have questions about the PNCA Graduate Application process, please contact Tyler Mackie, Director of Graduate Admissions at 503.821.8975 or email Tyler at email@example.com.
back to top
Please note: International students are not eligible to apply to this program, unless they are permanent residents of the United States.
back to top