Alumnae Lauren Stumpf MFA ’16 and Jessie Spiess Werner MFA '14, with the support of the PNCA Alumni Council, are excited to launch a new Alumni gallery at Pacific Northwest College of Art in Fall 2017. PAGE Space (or the PNCA Alumni Gallery & Exhibition Space) is a dedicated place for the PNCA Alumni community to show their work on the PNCA campus. It is located in the BridgeLab Career Center and draws its curatorial inspiration from the curious and unique floor plan of the space. With 20-foot ceilings and a large floorplan, the quantity of Alumni work that can be showcased at one time is vast. PAGE Space is making its first open call for works from alumni in August 2017 and launching its inaugural show, Unlimited, in September. See below for more details about submitting work:
CALL FOR ARTWORK!
Sept 7, 2017 - November 3, 2017
Submission Deadline: 8/18/17
Work Drop-Off in BridgeLab: 8/30/17 - 9/01/17 from 12PM - 6PM
First Thursday Opening Reception: 9/07/17 from 6PM - 9PM
Work Pick-Up in BridgeLab: 11/08/17 - 11/09/17 from 12PM - 6PM
Unlimited is the inaugural exhibition at PAGE Space. As the inaugural exhibition, Unlimited aims to highlight the breadth and diversity of PNCA alumni by showcasing all alumni who submit work. This salon style show will feature the wonderfully broad range of artists and designers who have graduated from PNCA over the years. Please send images to email@example.com by August
1. You must be a PNCA alumnus/a
2. Limit of one piece per person
3. 2D works can be no larger than 48" x 48"
4. Due to the nature of the space as an active career center, 3D, video, and media works might be challenging to safely find a home for. Send images/files to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk.
5. All artwork must be READY TO HANG and labeled with the following: name, graduation year, phone number, title, medium(s), and size
6. When you upload images, name all images LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_TITLE.jpg (Example: Monet_Claude_Water Lilies.jpg)
ABOUT PAGE SPACE
PAGE Space is a dedicated exhibition space for the PNCA alumni community to show the work they continue to make once their time studying at PNCA has come to a close. PAGE Space is also a hub for the alumni community to connect with each other and with current PNCA students, faculty, and staff. The gallery is located in the BridgeLab Career Center and draws its curatorial inspiration from the curious and unique floor plan of the space. With 20-foot ceilings and a large footprint, the volume of alumni work that can be showcased at one time is vast. PAGE Space is curated and run by alumnae Lauren Stumpf MFA '16 and Jessie Spiess Werner MFA '14.