Welcome to the PNCA Alumni Family
PNCA alumni gather in Swigert Commons to celebrate the opening of Trust, the College’s triennial alumni exhibition.
PNCA continues to expand the artistic, educational and career resources available to its alumni community. Current alumni benefits include:
- Access to the PNCA Library. The library’s collection is constantly expanding, so drop by and explore all that’s available to you.
- BFA, MFA, and MA Graduates and PNCA Certificate holders receive a 15% discount on Continuing Education courses.
- The ability to post and retrieve information to the PNCA Alumni web pages about their exhibitions, shows, news, and opportunities.
- Receive quarterly email updates from the Office of Alumni Relations about current alumni exhibitions, College news, and opportunities.
- Access to PNCA’s on-campus career advising program and online career resources which are expanding daily.
- Access to PNCA | JobWorks for the first year after graduation.
- Alumni are permitted one career-discussion appointment annually with the Associate Director of Career Services and Alumni Relations.
- Invitations to an annual program of alumni receptions, reunions speakers, panel discussions, and workshops.
- Access to the Associate Director of Career Services and Alumni Relations to share ideas, accomplishments, stories, or discuss networking opportunities. 503.821.8882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call or Email:
Connect with Alumni!
Tell us about your exhibit:Alumni Exhibition Form
MFA in Applied Craft and Design
MFA in Print Media
MFA in Collaborative Design
MFA in Visual Studies
Low-residency MFA in Visual Studies
MA in Critical Theory and Creative Research