Join us in a life of creative practice!
PNCA offers many engagement opportunities for those who contribute annually to our public programs, free exhibitions, lectures, and student scholarships. As a friend of PNCA, you could participate in:
• PNCA in Action - Invitations to observe PNCA classroom session with lunch following
• Alumni/Faculty Studio Visits
• Student Holiday Art Sale Preview - The first chance to shop at the Student Holiday Art Sale before the general public with a hosted reception
• Invitations to observe student thesis presentations during Focus Week and the Graduate Thesis Defenses with receptions following.
• VIP Wine Receptions with artists prior to select lectures
• Up Close with Art – private tours of local art collections
• Discounts on PNCA’s Continuing Education Classes
• and much more!
To learn more about how to be involved with these events, check out our individual giving levels and benefits [link] or contact Jessy Friedt, Annual Giving Manager at 503.821.8927 or email@example.com.
We hope you’ll join us at the following upcoming events:
[event feed from calendar, tag “benefit events”]
Call or Email